The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stunning Black 1994 Supra N/a For Sale

SILKYSMOOTH

Hi all,

With much regret:(, I may have to sell my pride and joy, due to change of circumstances.

Therefore, I am accepting offers.

I would like to see the vehicle go to a good owner/enthusiast, so I thought here would be one of the best places to offer it.

Check out My Garage for more pics.

1994 Toyota Supra 3.0i N/A 24v Twin Cam

Black

Auto with Overdrive

Low Mileage at 58,500 miles (approximately 95,000 kilometers)

Clear - Side Indicator Repeaters

HKS Air Induction Kit

5” Stainless Steel Exhaust – ‘Sounds Awesome’

18” Stainless Steel Wheelmania Split Rims

CAT 1 Alarm with Immobiliser

(Fitted just a few weeks ago)A new set of 3G Grooved Brake discs all round with EBC Greenstuff Brake Pads

Tinted Rear Windows

Blue Dash Conversion (part completed)

Last service with Toyota Dealer

(OPTIONAL)

Upgradeable 2500w (1250rms) bespoke ICE system – including CD, DVD, TV, SSD, USB and ready for rear view parking camera and extra TV screen to be installed and also easy access to the spare wheel. Or the ICVE system can be taken out and returned to it's original condition.

THIS VEHICLE IS GARAGED EVERYNIGHT AND IS JUST SUPERB AND HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN ONCE.

MOT UNTIL MAY 2008

TAX Until End of April 2008

I’m not going to give you loads of ‘sales nonsense’ as to convince you to buy it, because:

1) - You pay for what you get!

2) - I would rather not sell if had the option/means and will be very sad to see it go.

Feel free to contact me for any other information/pics/viewing.

Guys and Gals

I had confirmation today of starting my new job next week and really need to sell my Supra ASAP because its not suitable for my work...its an amazing car and very reliable and near enough Mint Condition with very low mileage.

So C'mon people what you waiting for.

I have reduced the price and I am willing to sell the car cheaper by taking out the ICE system and returning it to its original condition.

£4350 without ICE System

£5250 with ICE system

ICE SYSTEM IS NOW UNINSTALLED - Although will come with Head unit/ FLI 6" Rear panel Speakers and Alpine 4" Front door speakers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Kazimodo

noooo

far too cheap.looks like a really nice motor.

would take it off your hands if i could,but looking to upgrade mine at the moment.

good luck with the sale.

kaz

Guest Kazimodo

hi again,hubbys on nights so is a bit zombified,asked him if we could take a look at your car with view to buy.

only problem is,he is on nights until wed,then we are going to derby until sat night.

any chance of having a look on sunday next week.

kaz:)

hi again,hubbys on nights so is a bit zombified,asked him if we could take a look at your car with view to buy.

only problem is,he is on nights until wed,then we are going to derby until sat night.

any chance of having a look on sunday next week.

kaz:)

PM'd - No probs Maybe I will give it a clean this weekend and post up some new pics with the ICE system out too.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.