The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra UK-SPEC

Dave Haggas

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Now that I am back from Le Mans I will start to try and sell the car.Obviously it is still for sale,so if anyone is after a stock uk spec Supra in black,give me a call on 07890116201 or e-mail me at [email protected].

For those who dont know me I am very fussy with my cars,so this one is bloody good!!

Guest EncoreWRC

Back up everything they are saying. Daves car is top notch condition and the light tints really compliment it. Being UP spec, its well worth thinking about..

Good luck with it Dave.

Dave, the price doesn't seem to be showing anywhere, I presume it went missing with the forum problems the other day.

I presume it's an Auto right?

Hi Jake,yes its an auto.I am looking for £10,000.It sounds a lot,but the condition is really very good and if it needs anything,it gets it.Im not in a position where I need to sell it,I just seem to have too many cars!

• 1 month later...
Hi Jake,yes its an auto.I am looking for £10,000.It sounds a lot,but the condition is really very good and if it needs anything,it gets it.Im not in a position where I need to sell it,I just seem to have too many cars!

This car is now on offer for £9,000 if anyone were interested?

I did forget to mention it also has had new glass headlamps from Toyota as the originals looked a little scruffy internally.

My uk spec for sale,this is totally standard apart from a light proffesional tint to the windows and a TRD catback exhaust(standard very good exhaust included,wrapped up and in the dry)

Condition I would say is very good.

Since ownership,new tyres(eagle f1s),oxygen sensors,cambelt and aux belt,new coil packs.

Pics of this car are on the dragonball posts,reg no D 11AGG.

I feel the asking price is reflected in the car,It has always been looked after in my ownership.

one of the Previous owners was Greenpiece on this forum.

I will be away as from this afternoon to Le mans,so if anyone is interested in this car,please call me on 07890 116201.

Im in no hurry to sell,so if you are not prepared to offer full asking price,please dont waste your time!

I will not be advertising this car anywhere else.

Price change

Must admit I dont want to sell it,its just too damn nice,but really have run out of room!

Call me when your ready about your wing,no problem.

If it's too damn nice, yet you're still selling, what else is in your 4-wheel collection?!

Good luck with the sale. Bodes well if ever I need to sell my UK!

If it's too damn nice, yet you're still selling, what else is in your 4-wheel collection?!

Good luck with the sale. Bodes well if ever I need to sell my UK!

Well its not really a collection,we only really have parking for 2 cars on the drive,1 in the garage and 1 on the road.I recently sold my TR 8.I have the Supra,my pt cruiser for work,wife has her Megane soft-top and I have all the parts all over the place for this Panoz GTR 1.

That lot takes all 4 car parking spaces,so logistically it is a pain to keep moving one car to get to another etc.

I must admit it was great to sell the TR as that eased congestion,however now Ive seen something else to replace it,so back to square one on Saturday.:rolleyes:

I really dont use the Supra that much recently,so why do I need 3 cars legal at the same time??:search:

Regards too nice,it is too nice.I looked for ages for a good ,looked after UK spec in black.Good ones are hard to find,that I do know.;)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.