The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-Luck Spoiler

Jason

Original Type 1 Do-Luck Spolier for sale, this was the first one shipped to the UK, painted in Kandy Apple Red at the moment, but can easily be painted to match.

There is a few slight problems with the spoiler, but these problems can easily be rectified when painted.

1. One of the securing nuts has fell out, but it's been like this for years and I've had the spoiler stuck on with proper adhesive as well as the 3 securing points. The spoiler has been at many leptons and has not moved or became any looser from the day I fitted it.

2. One of the end stickers has a hairline crack in it, but that can easily be touched up with black paint or pen.

3. The paint is cracked between the spoiler and the legs, this is nothing to do with how the spoiler was made, it was down to the clown who painted it for me, again this can be easily rectified when painted.

In my opinion this spoiler is one of the best looking out there and makes an already great looking car look even better.

I have a slight idea on price, but please PM with any offers,

Regards, Jason

• 9 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.