The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK tt Auto MINT

dal007_

just about to put the supra up for sale and would like some info on what is worth Please

It is

Mk4 1996 uk TT Auto 3 owerners from new outstanding body work and interior 53000 miles.

Its got

HKS Super Power Flow

HKS SSBOV

HKS FCD

Blitz SBC-iD III And POWER METER i-D

BLITZ Nur Spec R

Full de-cat

18'' Volk Racing F-Zero Daytona Speed Gold with P1's all round done 150 miles

Full JL Audio System

12" Subs

2 amps

Componet Speakers in the front And rear

PS2

Power Meter

Im open to offers

in an ideal world possibly 8-10k but its not easy to sell at the moment as prices are dropping but as others have said its a nice low mileage uk model :)

i suppose it all comes down to how much do you need the sale?? if you need it quick then market it at around 7-8k ono or if your not bothered how long it takes to sell then stick to your guns and stick it up for higher ;)

saying all that i'm looking for a nice supra so i really think its worth around 4-5k :p seriously though i am looking for a supra so can you let me know a ball park figure?

Cheers

Mike

in an ideal world possibly 8-10k but its not easy to sell at the moment as prices are dropping but as others have said its a nice low mileage uk model :)

i suppose it all comes down to how much do you need the sale?? if you need it quick then market it at around 7-8k ono or if your not bothered how long it takes to sell then stick to your guns and stick it up for higher ;)

saying all that i'm looking for a nice supra so i really think its worth around 4-5k :p seriously though i am looking for a supra so can you let me know a ball park figure?

Cheers

Mike

Ha HA :p

I recently purchaced a totally stock UK spec auto - with 1 owner from new and only 54000 on the clock with a full Toyota History.

These things are getting rare so I was willing to pay top money for it - it's mint. I paid just over £10k so your has got to be worth similar to the right buyer.

Hold out and see what happens.:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.