The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aristo sale?

lambertpig

i have some big life changes planned. they involve me doing as little work as possible at least for a few years as a result i am trimming the fleet of cars. i fear the aristo will have to go this aristo is fantastic if it wasnt for plans i would love to keep it. 117k miles history from 75k .large service at 114k costing £1700 cam belted at approx 90k. extras are eibach lowering springs(brand new)tinted windows(suit car superbly)trd cat back stainless exhaust(no louder than standard)front spoiler lip.the vvti lump is lovely great low down pull and so smooth.the car drives beutifully no cluncks knocks or anything .interior is perfect. paintwork is excellent.it has been delimited.there is no smoke from turbos on start up no whine or nothing. any inspection by members is encouraged i have nothing to hide atall its a great car requiring no work. i have a set of 19 wheels which will go with the car at the moment itwears uk 17s with new tyres all rould.i am looking to recoup £5500

NO!! Keep it till next year then sell it to me!!

Seriously, a year from now I plan to buy that car - THAT exact spec!!!

:faint:

(well maybe a lower mileage one, but I'm not bothered :D )[/quotenext years a long way away. you will love the aristo i actually prefere driving it to the supra but cant sell a car which is faster on principle that would be gay;)

• 3 weeks later...
Just out of interest LP, what is this life changing choice which involves doing nothing at all?

I think I remember you being into body building, is it along those lines?

well almost nothing!

my shop is all paid for and i am having a manager start to do all the work for me. i will just keep my 2 part time jobs as fireman and door supervisor for fun. i will be £13k a year worse off but i will have soooo much time for myself.selling my bike which was getting no use has released enougth to run the lexus for a couple of years at least

well almost nothing!

my shop is all paid for and i am having a manager start to do all the work for me. i will just keep my 2 part time jobs as fireman and door supervisor for fun. i will be £13k a year worse off but i will have soooo much time for myself.selling my bike which was getting no use has released enougth to run the lexus for a couple of years at least

Fair play to you! I make you right........how about selling me your Supra for 7k and then you will only be 6k this year worse off?

Good luck to you

Taz

Fair play to you! I make you right........how about selling me your Supra for 7k and then you will only be 6k this year worse off?

Good luck to you

Taz

i couldnt poss sell the supra ,low mile uks seem to hold better and better money. i know mines a cat c but to be honest ive not seen a better condition standard looking bpu+ yet. its cost nothing in repairs and i love it cant beleive i once considered selling it having said all that the aristo is a nicer driving daily car so i guess im stuck with both. oh well hard life:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.