The mkiv Supra Owners Club

a few more likwidart and toyota logos

lovatt

as normal i have had another flood of orders after i have collected, lucky for you guys i made a mistake and im 1 badge down, im going over again at the weekend so if anyone wants anymore be quick !

Paypal only as i cant wait around for payments to clear

if you dont know what im on about have a look at this

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=68679

is that everyone ?

i had loads of people contact me and i have PM'd them to show them this

some people only seem to want them when they cant have them lol

after this i WONT be going over for a fair few months people

Well I'd have said black straight away, but if you want some bling, then the standard chrome would look snazzy!

Depends if you're having the Toyota badge badge too, but at least a contrasting colour if its grey, like on my black Supra.

I'm buying just the Supra versions in black and chrome, so I can check out both before I commit to stick. I'm sure I could re-sell the one I don't use!

I've just got to figure out how to get the existing one off without damaging the paintwork!

Well I'd have said black straight away, but if you want some bling, then the standard chrome would look snazzy!

Depends if you're having the Toyota badge badge too, but at least a contrasting colour if its grey, like on my black Supra.

I'm buying just the Supra versions in black and chrome, so I can check out both before I commit to stick. I'm sure I could re-sell the one I don't use!

I've just got to figure out how to get the existing one off without damaging the paintwork!

Well I got the chrome one and here it is fitted, I now think it stands out too much so have ordered the black one for the rear !

[ATTACH]37903[/ATTACH]

Chris

Well I got the chrome one and here it is fitted, I now think it stands out too much so have ordered the black one for the rear !

I don't think the Supra in chrome's too bad, I just think the Toyota logo is too large for a brighter 'colour'. I'll be keeping the original grey Toyota badge on there.

Good luck with the black. I think the raised lettering in black instead of 'in your face' chrome should look subtle and classy on a black car. I hope I'm right when I commit to putting either one on!

Hi Liam. Just like to say thanks very much for the Supra badges you sent me. I chose the black one, and after I managed to get the old one off (effort!), it looks fab. On my garage pix already!

Just got to figure out what to do with the chrome one now!

Cheers

Andrew :)

PS. You need to clear some of your PMs as your inbox is full ooer! ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.