The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Turbofit Meet Convoy from Pear Tree Services

Guest Geneb

I would join you guys but that time is so not going to happen for me, I've got a monopoly pub crawl round london tomorrow for a mate's bday so need some sobering up time. :friday:

Get in a convoy with you lot and it's asking for trouble:innocent:

I'll probably see you all there at Turbofit a bit later on. If plan changes I'll let silversoop know as I've got his number.

have a good drive fellas:)

Gary, Where you coming from? I'm driving from my house up to the M4 Junc 18, down the M4 to Junc 15, then up the A420 then onto the A34 to Peartree services. Leaving around 7:30. Should be at Junc 15 about 8:15.

Same way that I was going to go :), I get on at M4 J17 so 8.15 at J15 seems fine, if you pm your mobile no. I have sent mine

well it should be fun because i have no idea how to get to MK and neither has my thick as shit Sat nav

Fear not chubby one. I can get there with my eyes closed - and seeing as we are leaving so early, they probably still will be! :D

Guest Geneb
Fear not chubby one. I can get there with my eyes closed - and seeing as we are leaving so early, they probably still will be! :D

CHUBBY! FOOKIN!!! CHUBBY!!!! AINT YOU THE LIL FAT WELSH FUCKER THAT GOT HIS BELLY STUCK UNDER HIS CELICA STEERING WHEEL AND MADE ME RUB JOHNSONS BABY LOTION ALL OVER JUST TO SQUEEZE YOU OUT.

AH FOOK JUST REALISED WHAT YOU WERE DOING WHEN YOU SAID YOUR KEYS WERE STUCK IN YOUR POCKET:shock: :eek: :faint:

YOUR A SICK SICK MAN COL

CHUBBY! FOOKIN!!! CHUBBY!!!! AINT YOU THE LIL FAT WELSH FUCKER THAT GOT HIS BELLY STUCK UNDER HIS CELICA STEERING WHEEL AND MADE ME RUB JOHNSONS BABY LOTION ALL OVER JUST TO SQUEEZE YOU OUT.

AH FOOK JUST REALISED WHAT YOU WERE DOING WHEN YOU SAID YOUR KEYS WERE STUCK IN YOUR POCKET:shock: :eek: :faint:

YOUR A SICK SICK MAN COL

You didnt complain in the bath this morning :D

Guest Geneb
:bump:

Don't forget: Peartree at 9.00, Bicester at 9.30

np bud were we meeting you?

Slight change of plan, i'll see you all there :D
ok Frodo

I'll be there :)

LOL bringing Grommet?

Guest Geneb
sod it. Ill come 2. ill drive past turbofit on the way down more or less lol we meeting at 9? or leaving at 9

meeting there at 9.00 then meeting the guys at bicester at 9.30:) :)