The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full set of 0 miles Rota Grid Drift alloys (18x9.5 ET: +30/+20)

d-_-b

Hey guys & girls :)

For sale:

A full set of 0 miles Rota Grid Drift alloys (without tyres) in Hyper Black.

Wheel spec:

2 x 18x9.5 ET 30

2 x 18x9.5 ET 20

Description:

I bought these brand new, 0 miles (but as ex-display rims) and had them sent straight to my bodyshop to be repainted in a Hyper Black / Metallic Graphite.

As such, they are now 0 miles wheels with brand new paintwork and haven't been fitted since they were painted.

Being the 9.5" width, they have the most concave face available on the Grid Drift so both front and rear have a nice rake inwards to them & hopefully this can be seen in the photos.

I have included a selection of photos of them in various lights to attempt to demonstrate how they look & to try and show off the color of them now as it really is eye catching in the light.

There are no marks, no damage, not even scrapes on the bolt holes since they haven't been fitted since paint, so the face condition is excellent. I've tried to show this with close up photos of each wheel.

(The white 'stuff' on the wheel in any of the pics is just the fitting paste from having the tyres fitted. I made sure there was gallons of the stuff on them to make sure the tyres went on without issue :D)

Price: £700 collected

Photos:

Wheel 1 (18x9.5 ET+30):

Wheel 2 (18x9.5 ET+30):

Wheel 3 (18x9.5 ET+20):

Wheel 4 (18x9.5 ET+20):

Wheel Detail:

Some more pics:

Colour:

Any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM.

All the best,

CJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.