The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2JZGE Engine

Mr Bizzle

Hello,

I have a 2JZGE engine that's just been removed from my Mk4 Supra. It's been running in the car pretty well since i bought the car and is being removed due to engine conversion. The engine has been used for drifting but is in good working order. It's been running down on power for the majority of the time i've owned it and missing slightly. I thought it was a bent valve but actually turned out that somebody had changed the timing belt and set the timing incorrectly (doh)

Anyway, engine comes with everything. I mean everything. Alternator, PAS Pump, Injectors, Loom, All the sensors, All the dissy and ignitors, plugs, oil, filter, etc etc. It just needs the timing to be checked and it dropped in. It's even got the full loom attached and good oil in the engine.

It also comes with a Tubular Manifold that's been build by Dale-B of DriftFactory made out of two JZX manifolds.

£450 - Collected from Woodstock, Oxfordshire. I can stick on a pallet at your expense but is a ballache :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Mileage?

I could lie and give you a made up figure, but I genuinely have no idea. I don't think it's the original engine in the car (to be honest) but it's fairly clean and not caked like really high milage engines. Also, the oil/fillers etc are all coke free - so it's not had a hard life.

Hi there mr bizzle , We are in need of an na engine for our friends supra

can i ask re the timing issue , and down on power .

how can you be certain the issue is fixed if the timing still needs checking ,

I would hate to buy it to find out its not a timing issue and even more expense ?

what guarantees would i have if it turned out not to be a timing issue and a mechanical one ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.