The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mint GZ Twin Turbo - Stock

DARETT

Due to plans with my other car, and other circumstances it seems I won't be able to keep this car any longer :(

It's a 1993 GZ Auto Twin turbo. The car has 1 previous Japanese owner and has been meticulously maintained.

Mechanically wise it's completely stock.

Being the GZ it has

Full black leather interior

LSD

Cruise control

AC

Twin airbags etc

Extra's the owner added include:

Double Din Panasonic stereo

Front tweeters, and rear 6x9's

Carozzeria 7.5" retractable screen

Ohlins Coilovers

Custom Front lip and custom moulded skirts and spats.

The GZ are pretty rare nowadays, even in Japan. Being in the condition this car is mechanically makes it even rarer.

The service has just been completed with new plugs, pads and battery. The white clips within the coil pack connectors have also just been changed.

MOT passed with flying colours. The underside of the car has zero rust, as does the body.

The car has also been booked in with Christian for a full detail to ensure showroom condition.

It has a genuine 115k km's on it which is 70k miles. A well maintained Supra can do double that mileage without issues.

There are zero issues with the car and it is mechanically completely sound. The paintwork is ok, however after the detail will be like a brand new car. The turbo's come on perfectly at stock boost, there is no smoke on startup nor on WOT. There are no noises from the engine, nor turbo's. The hubs, suspension etc are all in good condition with no noises or play in anything. The gearbox shifts perfectly again with no issues at all. The previous owner had kept it very well maintained and it really shows.

I'm only looking for what the car has cost me so far which is:

£6250

Viewing really is essential for it to be appreciated. The detail is booked in for the 1st week of June, and will be completed before anyone takes the car.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.