The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD speedo 320 kmh in cluster Rare!

patrik

Hello there,

I have this real (not copy) speedo from TRD that goes up to 320 km/h it sits in a cluster as you can see by the pictures. it works with both the auto and 6 sp ones and is for the 93-96 (prefacelift) its ready to put in and its very easy to do so (for me about 5-7 min but ive done it like 10 times).

Ive used it to get trough registration here in sweden since once in awhile there is a very picky person there who likes to find up rules like " your speedo has to be able to show you cars maximum speed" hence the 180km/h speedo was not enough.

Its also nice to be able to see what speed your doing even when you are over 180 ;-)

As far as i can see this a very hard to get item and rumors is that a real one now is impossible to buy since they are discontinued (copies you can buy).

so i will start of with 450 Gbp and that would include shipping within EU if you pay with paypal pls add 4% to price.

If you think this is to low give me a higher bid and if you think its to low give me one thats lower.( you can bid away here in tread np).

Click pics to get a better view!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146272[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]146273[/ATTACH]

No problem but most of us dont live in the US.

you will have to add shipping and taxes to that price.

so if ordering only this speedo thing it would be 275+shipping*1,38 tax +fees from goverment=end price without the cluster. This is for the swedish customers. i would think it would be the same for the rest of the EU residens but the 1,38 would probably by slighly lower.

but sure i can lower the price abit ;-)

how about 400 gbp? (and its including shipping and the hole cluster ready to install.)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.