The mkiv Supra Owners Club

toyota supra 1995 n/a 5 speed manual mint

dubz

if any one is intrested in a manual 5 speed non turbo supra then this is the one for you, the car is in mint condition you wont be dissapointed, i just recently done an mot about a month ago and went flying frew the mot, i done a full srevice on it about two weeks ago, platinum plugs,oil,oil filter and fuel filter, i also fitted a new distributor cap and rotor arm, i have spent allot of money on the car to get it where it is now, it has had a new set of coilovers which i fitted about 2 months ago the car drives briliantly no problems at all, i have also bought a wet nos kit for the car i havent fully fitted the kit the only thing i have done with it was mount it in the boot i just havent had time two install the rest of the stuff. the only two things that let the car down is the starter motor it plays up sometimes but after 2 trys it starts up and has never let me down, the speedo works when it wants to i was told on here that it could be loose connections or the kph to mph converter is faulty, but dont let that put you off as the car is worth every penny, it has a front du luck bumper, not shore of the name of the side skirts and rear spats, has a full cat back exhaust system which sounds lovely and not to loud, if you have any quistions please pm me and il be more than happy to help or send you pics of the car

Guest horny_devil
Looks good but what's the mileage? And I don't think you can call it mint when it doesn't start and the speedo doesn't work :)

+1

More pictures? I think the side skirts are early Do-Luck, it would help if you can tell people more about the car, brand of tires, brakes, wheels, interior extras etc. It looks to be a nice car, i would get those bits fixed mate, i repaired my speedo wiring in about ten minutes once the dash was off and I do not know how to fit coilovers, which you do!

Good luck with the sale, these cars just dont go for what they are worth!

it does start all the the time read the info it starts after like 2 trys and the millage is 85000

Looks good but what's the mileage? And I don't think you can call it mint when it doesn't start and the speedo doesn't work :)

thanks for advise. but the reason i didnt put to much effort in the add is because am in too minds off seling it

Bit of a crammed for sale thread dude, may help if you break the sentences up and use paragraphs. Nice looking car all the same, glws.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.