The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Rz-s TT J spec Auto

nige

Car now sold going to miss her, thanks for all the advice guys much appreciated.

Not had much inerest lately so I have dropped the price significantly someone is going to get the bagain they werent expecting.

The job front is bleak and I will prob have to sell my house.

A few of the members here have seen this car in the flesh as it were, and were quite impressed, though not to everyones taste it really is an eye catcher and at the end of the day decals do come off and you will still be left with a very good supra.

She is a tt Jspec 1995 Imported by Diksons of dunblane, I bought the car 8 years ago and was the first UK owner when I aquired the car it had 27k on the clock and was pre owned by a doctor in Japan it was nearly show roon condition (grade 4.5)

Servicing was done again by a knowlegble member from this forum fluids and filters changed every 6k or annually which ever came first, the belts were changed around 15k ago, I know a lot of members think they should be changed more frequently but I think that is each individuals choice.

Since I have had her I have taken it up to BPU spec, all works were carried out by knowlegble members from this forum.

Current spec.

Ultralite nurenburg wheels

issota steering wheel

corbeu boss seats with custom made mounts

Iridium plugs

walbro feul pump

Issotta steering wheel

UK spec brakes front and rear

New discs all round

chris wilson fast road pads

apexi air induction

paul whiffin 1st & 2nd decat pipes

blitz sbci d111 boost controller

front mount intercooler

blitz nurspec r exhaust

hks ssqv dump valve

tien front strut bar

thor fuel cut deffender

trd rear spoiler

jvc k33 stereo dvd mp3 bluetooth

60mm gauge pod- egt-boost-oil temp

The car is in very good condition but as you would expect there are the usual little chips on the front spoiler, I have notoced that the laquor on a couple of the wheels has cracked a little I think this would be an easy enough fix if you wished to do it.

Current milage is 73360, the odometer has stopped working after last winter when I had her garaged for almost a year I will be honest and say I dont really know when it stopped but looking at the recorded milage from last years MOT and the Mot I had done in May this year it has only coverd 30 miles, and to be honest again I have barely used the car in the last 18 months and when I did take her out it was only short runs of maybe 20-30 miles on each occasion.

As I mentioned in my last Ad a couple of the guages are playing up a bit, the EGT tend to flutter up and down eraticaly I think it may be the probe thats on its way out and the oil temp also has a mind of its own some times it sits at 60 other times it will sit at 160 other times it is normal 110-120, the guages are STRI'S and I'm sure the probes can be easily sourced, I know they have a reset function but since they are in a pod fixed securely to the dash I have not had the bottle to try and remove it.

I'am now only asking £4200 and I'am sure you guys will appreciate you are getting a whole lot of car for your money, but as they say one mans pain is another mans gain but under the present circumstances I really dont have a choice, thanks guys.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138244[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138245[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138246[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138247[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138248[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138249[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138250[/ATTACH]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.