The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Storm blue Jap spec TT Auto

Paul372

Hi, my old man is sell a jap spec tt auto supra in storm blue, here's alittle bit about the car, it has Ultralite 18" wheels 10's at the rear 9's at the front, UK front brakes with braided brake lines all round, Clear lens conversion with black insert, HID 4000k dip beam

Stubby aerial from group buy, Corbeau recliner front seats with 3 point harness, Blitz boost guage, Blue EL dials, DVD, motorized TV

custom built boot enclosure with 2x5ch amp and 2x alpine 10" sub, Clifford 950 intellguard with turbo timer option, Dynamat extreme on door card and boot, Carbing front strut brace, Blitz BOV, Blitz nur spec exhaust with double decats, Apexi intake with stainless steel heat shield and it's had a new Halford battery fitted, he's looking for £5,500 but i know he's open to offers, if your interested pm me and i will give you his contact number thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.