The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 M SUPRA manual N/A

l33wgn

ok typically of me just as ive finished getting my car in A1 condition and just the way i want it i get the itch for a change!

The car was imported on 7/7/2006 but first sold on 6/3/2007 with 83751km on the clock at that time elo glow dials were fitted and mileometer was converted but not rolled back. mileage now reads 113k (although i use it everyday so it will be slightly higher). so i make that 52040 add 29249 making the actual mileage 81289!!!

i have a folder full of paperwork to go with this car including the original sale reciept from carplanet ltd and lots of old service reciepts and mots. i also have a hpi certificate to go with the car.

ok time for the good bits the car has full leather with electric drivers seat, electric wing mirrors, elo glow white dials with trd badges that glow in either blue or green! currently has stock aerial but a s2000 one is on order if the buyer would prefer. have fitted a tv / freeview/ dvd player its not a known make but it is touch screen and works nicely!

i believe the breaks have been upgraded by the previous owner also and they have plenty of life left in them, also has had the air filter changed for a hks mushroom.

as i hope you can see from the pictures the body work is mint. when i first bought this car it had some rear end damage ( just a knock nothing major ) that the previous owner did in the snow last febuary. i had that repaired but as i was still not happy with the overall condition of the car it has since been completley re-sprayed and the wheels were also refurbished. the wheels are work equip 3 piece splits but the center caps were damaged so ive left them off. the rear tyres are nearly new and the fronts have around 3mm on them.

the car comes with tax and a new mot for the buyers piece of mind!

i have spent a small fortune on this car and it really is in mint condition inside and out which is why im pricing it at £3000.

will consider px for an aero top / something exciting ( i have around 2k to add for the right car (cough boxster cough)

for any other pictures or info pm me. thanks Lee

032.JPG

022.JPG

015.JPG

027.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.