The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tyre pressures for Canonica 5 spoke racing wheels

Guest Silverfox

Guest Silverfox

:)Any one got any ideas about what pressure to put in my tyres? Nakane Ultra sports 235/40ZRS18s on the fronts

,and Kumho Ecsta Supras on the back 265x35 ZR18 93W,i only have standard pressures for factory fitted wheels,these are after sales obviously,and really low profile,if the pressures to low she handles poorly,to much and the ride seems very hard,i have tried all the obvious places for info but opinions vary,over to you guys.

regards Dave

The pressures for the Lexus GS300 fitted with 18" wheels might be a good place to start.

I don't know how heavy a GS300 is, if it's a couple of hundred kilo's heavier you could drop the pressures a couple of pounds.

Phone the tyre supplier and ask there advice. :thumbs:

Guest Silverfox

:eek:

Thanks for the thought Fredm,spoke to the guys at Lexus who are right next to my service people,booked the car in for a service they reckon 30lb pressure,sorted she feels much smoother

cheers mate