The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aberdeen to Arbroath

Greenauto

I'm working at Altens at the moment and leaving aberdeen on the way to switch cars at my folks up in Peterhead I saw two Supras.

The first was while I was stuck in traffic just down from Altens. The next was at the river end of Market street. I waved to you both and was in my Supra at the time. They looked like nice cars both of them. Strangely enough both silver!

The final sighting was on my way back to Arbroath from Peterhead. I was in the Fiasco and noticed yet another silver Soop turning into a street in Montrose. OEM side skirts tinted windows and an after market exhaust was all I could make out.

Seems like it was a great night for spotting, just wish I had the money the now to be running my Supra all the time. Having said that I wouldn't want to put all those miles on her. Think I'll save her for when I move.

Dave

I've not had mine serviced yet either. I may just get Keptie Motors (my local) to do it as I've not got a turbo. I have heard good things about Wallace performance too but its handier for me than it is for you.

I don't know if there's a huge amount of truth in it but Vine Place told me the NA's are as easy to service as most cars and most garages should do a good job. Its when you have turbo's that you really need to start considering reps. Seems logical to me.

I guess you just go with what you know!