The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO: Jake

RedM

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a scale of one to to ten, I'd love to give her one.

Dude, get round to her place. Get some flowers on the way. Tell her what a big dumb oaf you are etc etc.

I think she's hot and she wouldn't dump me without a fight.

if i go round she will prob phone the cops ,anyways im half pissed allready.

She looks familiar. :search:

Perhaps you better log off. Incedently when you do, you may want to check out myspace. There's some pretty girls on there. Oh, hang on. You already have been looking at peoples myspace pages havent you. Cos thats where the picture in jakes avatar's from!!!!!!???? Thats where i recognised her from.

Or perhaps your imaginarygirl had to leave quickly cos she needed to get out of the matrix which is why her phone is now engaged?

you cant imagine how happy i was - now its all gone.

Christ man... Shes only 19, and shes had a hissy fit as 19 year olds do. Shes not out of your life yet, just thrown her toys out of the pram. You posted her picture because you were proud of her...tell her that. If you want a relationship with someone that young, you are going to have to get used to the odd girly tantrum. If you give up on her now, you'd stand no chance in the future, and if you try and she doesnt want to know, she was'nt worth the tears.

Perhaps you better log off. Incedently when you do, you may want to check out myspace. There's some pretty girls on there. Oh, hang on. You already have been looking at peoples myspace pages havent you. Cos thats where the picture in jakes avatar's from!!!!!!???? Thats where i recognised her from.

Or perhaps your imaginarygirl had to leave quickly cos she needed to get out of the matrix which is why her phone is now engaged?

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: not suprsised if i had only got laid 3 times in 5 years i would be imaging every bird was up for it !!!

the only myspace sites i browse are known people,some great peple have added me and im proud to be friends with them so to say,.

if you want proof ill show you the video of me and her together then that will or might shut you up.,

belive it or not i couldnt give a pommies poop as you mean nothing to me.

That's a bit harsh. Can you provide a link?

the only myspace sites i browse are known people,some great peple have added me and im proud to be friends with them so to say,.

if you want proof ill show you the video of me and her together then that will or might shut you up.,

belive it or not i couldnt give a pommies poop as you mean nothing to me.

Stick it up, you might as well. She's not going to see it now anyway.

why she so upset over the pic anyway?. And if she got in such a state just cos somone put it in there advta ! not as if anyone was taking the piss out of her. If she's going to be that silly about it your better off with out her mate .

i dont know she just started crying.