The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Active spoiler ecu and bracketry

Zed

This is for the sale of the ecu and the bracketry at the front of the car including the motor.

The spoiler itself is NOT included in this sale.

Haven't had a chance to take pics yet but will if anyone asks. :)

£30 +pp

• 1 month later...
Think my ecu is still on the car somewhere! Has anyone got any pic's of what it looks like please??

And i have looked for a box saying "active spoiler ecu" behind the dash! haha!;)

Stu

Would that be it in the pics attached, with the label saying "Computer Assy Spoiler Control"? ;)

What would I need to fit this to my car Zed, just the spoiler (+ a button?) and some spare time or is there something else? Where does the spoiler ECU go and what does it connect to? What is that hose?

If it's simple I'll have it please :)

The only things missing for a complete install are the actual spoiler lip and the switch along with the connector from the switch to the ecu. I believe the wiring from the ecu to the actual spoile motor is alway in place on all cars but can't say for certain.

The ecu normally sits behind the stereo along with the abs ecu and electric ariel relay.

First refusal is with someone else on here, if he doesn't take it I'd be happy to let you have it.

Send me your contact details in the meantime, i.e. e-mail.

Cheers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.