The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No power to HVAC?

Brian_C1

Recently received my car back from and underneath restoration, engine was also out in the process.

One issue when I got it back, no power to the HVAC air control unit, the back lights are working fine but nothing else, no power to leds above buttons, no fan control, no a/c nothing.

I've checked all plugs at the back are fine, checked fuses in driver footwell and engine bay all fine, checked dimmer switch to right of steering wheel was plugged in (read here that might affect it) everything seems fine if anyone else could offer some help on it I'd appreciate it! Failed our MOT equivalent here because no demister for front windscreen!

• 6 months later...

Hi Brian. Did you solve the issue of no power to the dash panel HVAC controls? I've just reinstalled my dashboard and have the same problem. Everything goes but the HVAC. I have permanently removed the audio system, ETC and boost guage. My Supra is a 98 RZ-S VVTi and manual. Cheers to the Supra community...

Hi Brian. Did you solve the issue of no power to the dash panel HVAC controls? I've just reinstalled my dashboard and have the same problem. Everything goes but the HVAC. I have permanently removed the audio system, ETC and boost guage. My Supra is a 98 RZ-S VVTi and manual. Cheers to the Supra community...

Yeah mine was simply a plug at the back disconnected, I thought I had checked everything but there are 2 plugs into the orange box that sits on top of the radio unit make sure you didn't remove this also when you removed your radio! One of these was disconnected on me