The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gauging interest in my Cusco Coilovers

thedice917

Hello all!!

I have a set of Cusco Zero 2 coil overs on my 94 Supra at the moment. they are great for road use, great comfort and handling. i am looking to replace them with more track oriented coil overs with adjustable damping. these are very rare and in good shape, the rear top hat bushings could use a refresh, there is a little bit of play causing a slight knock when hitting bumps. nothing major though. the coil overs have about 15k miles on them. again i am just looking for something a bit more track oriented. i will be willing to sell or swap. if you would like to swap let me know what you have. i am looking for peoples opinions on what these would be worth. they were 1700GBP new. shoot me some offers through Private Message. this is just a interest gauging thread, these are not for sale as of yet due to being installed on my car. i will be pulling them off if the right offer comes around though. thanks for taking the time to read.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208866[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]208867[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]208868[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]208869[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]208870[/ATTACH]11953198_10153262162645805_677767463869350634_n.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.