The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chevrolet Astro Facelift R reg 57k miles.

bigkevnash

Hi there all I have a 1996 R reg Astro for sale, 57k mile, 4.3 v6 auto. ( more mpg than my disco3 diesel ).

I got this bus last year and was looking forward to taking the kids out on trips to the seaside and such, mrs didn't fancy that so I'm now selling, or looking to swap for a supra ( missing my old one)

It's got 2 captain seats in front, 2 in the middle, and a 3 seat bench in the back that converts to a double bed in a touch of a button. All leather, cool box, 20 inch flat screen ( 2 months old) DVD player, mood lighting, reading lights. I'm sure there's more iv missed but pm me for anything you need to know.

At the moment it has a real nice sound system in it thats about 4 months old all professionally fitted.

Diamond d3 components in the front, 2 sets of diamond d3 coaxial in the back, 2 diamond d3 10 inch subs in custom box, extra battery under centre console, 2 hifonix amps running the components and coaxials and 1 hifonix amp running the 2 subs,. All this brand new and all the cabling and fitting cost in excess of £1700.

The bus needs a little tidying here and there but not loads, front lower bumper has a crack and needs a repair as and when you get round to it.

I'm looking for £4000ono for the bus without the system but would be willing to make a deal for it.

Would also take a supra tt in px for the bus money either way.

I will upload so pics later.

Mate, did you do the install yourself? I am actually looking for a low roof one for my next one as I struggled with the height on the high roof. How did you get that TV mounted? I ended up getting a rubbish little car tv to replace the old CRT unit..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.