Electronic boost gauge

Polished upper rad pipe

Transmission

Stock auto box

A02B LSD

Suspension

Toms Advox coilovers

Wheels & Brakes

Black aftermarket 17" alloys, decent tyres all round - correct fitment.

Stock J Spec brakes.

Interior

Carpet dyed black

Tailored Supra mats

CD stereo

Exterior

Facelift clear front indicators

Clear side repeaters

Stock skirts and spats

Active front spoiler

New battery Sept 2010

New crank pulley and aux belt Feb 2010

New coil pack clips and breather hoses May 2009

Cambelt and tensioner change Nov 2008 (17000 miles ago)

Mileage

The odo currently reads 121,000 which is a mixture of km and miles; it now adds up in miles. I have the MOT's from when the car was imported and you can see the change from KM to miles at 78k. So it works out to about 91,000 miles

I have frequently changed the oil, and kept on top of the routine maintenance of the car. It was MOT’d in Jan 2011 and passed with no advisories, the tax and MOT is due now, but ill sort that before it sells

The skirts, spats and rear bumper were recently sprayed as the paintwork was starting to show its age. The car looks very fresh and clean now. There are a few stone chips on the front bumber and bonnet, but appart from that, the paintwork is very good.

I will consider taking something in px, or even a swap if its something very interesting!

I will also consider European export if someone can talk me through the process and costs etc.

Pics to follow later today.

Price: £5450

DSC_0235.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.