The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop supra

mickeyblade

Well guys at the risk of some disapproving comments from some of you purists here is my supra for sale.

being made redundant means i can't afford to run 2 cars and a bike so the supra has to go as i need 3 back seats

It's a N/A with nitrous i was going to get Keron to do a TT conversion but losing my job put a stop to that here are some of the things done on it

DO-LUK FRONT BUMPER

TRAIL REAR BUMPER

VEILSIDE SIDESKIRTS

TRD REAR WING CARBON FIBRE

TRD ROOF SPOILER

TEIN SUPERSTREET COILOVERS

TEIN REAR STRUTBRACE

18" ALLOYS 9" REAR 8" FRONTS

BLACK CARPET

FULL RETRIM IN ORANGE ALCANTARA AND BLACK LEATHER

PLASMA DIALS

FIBREGLASS BOOT BUILD INCORPIRATING NOS BOTTLE AND SUBS ALL SMOOTHED AND PAINTED

KENWOOD DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT I POD READY

6" COMPONENT SPEAKERS WITH CROSSOVERS IN THE DOORS

TWO TEN INCH SUBS

TWO MATCHING AMPS FITTED BEHIND BACK SEAT

NITROUS OXIDE SYSTEM FITTED AND WORKING

FULL RESPRAY IN ATLAS ARANCHIO ORANGE WITH GOLD PEARL

ALL REAR BUMPER AND SKIRTS BLENDED AND SMOOTHED INTO THE BODY FOR SEAMLESS FIT

LAMBO DOOR CONVERSION

RED LED'S ALL ALONG INSIDE BOTTOM OF BOTH DOORS AND ABOVE NOS BOTTLE

REMOTE START ALARM

STAINLESS 5" CAT BACK EXHUAST

pics don't really do it justice it really does look good especially with the roof off

i have spent nearly 8 grand on it since JAE last year i only went for a look round and ended up buying a front and back bumper and it escalated from there but i have enjoyed doing it and pleased with the outcome it really lends itself to a TT conversion

the only minus points are the fuel gauge has never worked and the Speedo packed up the other day but i will look into that this week

the car is immaculate and the engine is sweet

it has six months tax and mot left on it and it wants for nothing (ok maybe a TT engine) but we all know keron can sort that

so there it is guys looking for £6500

update i have tracked the speedo problem to a faulty delimiter so i have took it off and the speedo works fine but in kmh i have ordered a new one

SOLD

I am very interested in this. I will call you tomorrow.

I have a buyer for my Supra, the bid is just much lower then what I want for the car, but I am willing to sell my Supra under market price to buy yours.

I live overseas, hope that won't be a problem for you, I have done it all before with my current Supra.

Your car looks fantastic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.