The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boost Cut Controller (BCC) 2jzgte vvti & Speed Cut?

Guest Turbo819

Guest Turbo819

Boost Cut Controller (BCC) 2jzgte vvti & Speed Cut?

First off Thanks for any helpful information on this subject

Second I know a few would say use the SEARCH button it very useful. I have. I did a 2jzgte vvti swap a year ago. Now I am in the process of going single

What I am using

Factory ECU

440's Injectors (I can use 550's if I can source a set before I go to the Tuner)

Garrett GT3582R .82

AEM FIC

W58 Transmission

That why I might use the 440's or if I use the 550's power would be kept to way under 450rwhp

The Question:

For those the 2jzgte vvti and decided to up the BOOST. What was used for the boost cut? Boost Cut Controller (BCC)

What was used for the Speed Cut?

Well if you are going single you are going to need some sort of piggyback/management system to control the fuelling for a start.

Some systems have the ability to remove boost and speed cut but i know for a fact that the EMU will not remove the speed cut on the vvti but it will do boost cut.

Other than that you are looking for one of the black boxes from hks or greddy. I believe the greddy bcc is favoured over the HKS one due to the scaling of voltage rather than the hks which clamps voltage (correct me if i am wrong)