The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stockton, Silver TRD Wing Carbon Blade

jevansio

it will be me i live near rimswell & drive past there to come home from my shift i did not notice you s o r r y

Do you live near there then cause you spotted me at stainton to i will watch out for you now

I see your supra all the time, i am assuming you live just opposite the rimswell pub and park it on the drive most times?

i always spot yours driving about & i think i have spoken to j a y in the petrol station whos was it thats advertised on ebay from stockton anybodys here where do any of use get yours serviced at i need my belt changing

• 2 weeks later...

i never new there was this many local to me in this forum do use go to any meets round here & are use attending any events

Are any of you planning getting a rolling road done at motorscope or be interested

Any local garages that you recommend

dont get on here very often, and my supra comes out even less :D

its off the road at the minute hopefully back on in summer sometime, as for servicing, i do it myself. Hartburn motors are pretty good but not sure i would like my supra there, if i needed cmabelt doing would probably go see envy to be honest

i sure i have spotted it parked at t e s c o s i was going to park next to it but i only need to go to the cash machine

have any of you spotted the purple in & the tempest what ever colour with the t r d spoiler & pillar pod driving about to anybodys here