The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 silver NA manual

JasonR24

Hi, I am massively regretting this already but i NEED to sell it for numerous reasons :(

Anyway onto the car:

It's a 1995 NA supra ;) silver, manual, done around 86k has recently had a new clutch kit fitted and any other bits sorting out to get it up to my high standards (that means LOTS of receipts and hard work) :) now it looks like a nice clean example of a supra! It also has new discs, calipers and braided brake lines when I bought it, so no worries about rusty lines!

It has full service history. All import/export documentation and even the service history from Japan so has the Service/owners book :) even though it's japanese lol

It's also got replica TE wheels, can't remember the real make name :(

It also has an cat back 3" exhaust system of unknown make. Probably an eBay job but sounds and looks great :)

It also as a Clifford alarm system with remote start and programmable remote etc :) unfortunately I only have one key and one fob :( the only other body work issue is one dint in the door. The rest of the body work is spot on and there is NO rust :)

I am just gauging interest ATM but will get pics up ASAP :)

Before sale it will have a new battery and a few minor things sorted like buying a boot blind and making sure everything is perfect :)

I'm looking for around £2995 ONO as it is a mostly stock clean example. I need this gone ASAP so don't hesitate to contact me on 07540769865

[ATTACH=CONFIG]150833[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150834[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150835[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150836[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150837[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150838[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150839[/ATTACH]

heres some pictures of the car, the last one shows the only dent on the entire car! its very small and if i was keeping the car id get it done. just to let everyone know i need this sold ASAP as i need the money now! :( so sad that i have to do this.......

Thanks for the support guys, i really appreciate it. i will have a supra again in the future. no doubt about it. no other car feels right! :( just to clarify that last picture sucks, the dent is under the handle (on the very right of the last photo) but i take crap pictures.... will try to update it when i can :) also update new battery fitting today and boot blind friday :) all the little details are important to me ;)

Ok guys, final nail in the coffin today. Been approves for everything need the money from this before I can continue :( £3K takes it!!!!! MOT is till next January and tax is till July. Also to note it has a rear strut brace and really is a nice car. Would rather sell to the owners club as this is a jm imports car and has been kept in the club. Thanks :(

Just realised a few things Iv missed. It has factory fitted OEM LSD and factory fitted bilsteins suspension :) really is a lovely car this. Iv probably missed lots more but come have a look at the car and see for yourself :) thanks guys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.