The mkiv Supra Owners Club

V160 GETRAG 6 SPEED in pristine condition

dk_supra

Up for sale my backup transmission. Pristine shape, no whines, gruntching or any other fishy sounds. Been off a car that had 25000 miles on the clock. Just putting it on sale to fund my drift project. Would like a sale of around 3000 euros including shipping to anywhere in Europe (incl the UK).

Let me know. I can post pictures if needed tomorrow, but i guess everybody knows how it looks like.

Regards

Dimitri

A lot of interest, many pm's but nothing solid yet. As a lot of people have asked me, I have many things to give away with the box for free, just to clean space.

The parts i got are all from RHD cars, which i really have no need.

1. Master clutch cylinder

2. Slave clutch cylinder

3. clutch masters clutch

4. Flywheel (i think i got one)

5. B&M short shifter

many more parts, when i get some solid answers I can go to the storage and pop everything out.

cheers

Dimitri

Hey guys, I got all the pm, tried to answer all of them, I have send the pictures to some people. On Monday i will try to locate the pivot clip that connect the shifter and the gear selector rod, and also the clutch fork and the spring for that. I know that these pieces are really very inexpensive, but I would like to make sure that whoever gets the box will have everything needed.

So far the list is

1.V160 complete with reverse and speedo switches.

2. tripod with selector from 93-95 (the short shift one - stock item)

3. 4 nuts for the flange in the back

4. Clutch masters pressure plate.

5. Clutch masters clutch plate + 2 stock discs (one new , one used)

6. Master cylinder complete

7. Slave cylinder complete with bracket

8. Brake pedal complete assembly with switch

9. Clutch pedal complete assembly with switch

10. I have an auto prop shaft front part, which i can send out and get it longer to facilitate the v160. We use the yokes and remove the center tube, weld a longer one and then balance it, and it's done.

11. Throw out bearing with housing and springs, clips everything for the clutch.

I cannot find a flywheel, but i have for 750 euros a complete HKS twin clutch if anybody wants it. Pictures on Monday of that as well. The HKS twin clutch comes with new arp bolts for the flywheel.

My plan is to open the box on Monday afternoon take pictures inside and check everything that is perfect as I have stated, just for buyers assurance, and for my own piece of mind. It will be resealed perfectly and refilled with new toyota fluid. Please everybody wait until Monday night before you pm me or call me again. The pictures show what i have taken out of the storage on Friday night. Everything is quite dirty but on Monday everything will be cleaned and boxed up nicely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.