The mkiv Supra Owners Club

To all N/A owner that looking for intake hard pipe

cntt

I just got this, full kit with everything

£80 including shipping off ebay

nice kit and easy install

though a lot of guys might be looking to get hard pipe setup, not sure if it works out cheaper to buy this or make your own but it is handy for me :D

ah yea I have another pipe myself already to have it reach to the corner. there's an extension with a KnN on the car already when I bought it, but no hard pipe from the inlet.

that little bit of extension shouldn't be too hard for anyone to get for like a tenner?

getting mine made at Turbofit,

The guy will custom make it and weld on all the vac pipe outlets so all the pipes go back on in the right places, he said only about an hour max to make and "approx" £40.00 ish

But need to confirm that with them, that price isn't confirmed

While there, they are also going to custom make me a 2nd decat pipe so fits properly tot he car.