The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Futurauto Supra

MrHanky

Ok slightly different question, has anyone dealt with futur autos before and if so would you recommend them?

I have just spoken to one of the guys there and to be honest he sounded like he didn't know too much. It might just be the guy that I spoke too but I would like to find out as much about them as possible, as my brother wants a lift down there and it is near enough a 400 mile round trip :(

Thanks again

Mark

Ive never dealt with them, but judging by the photos, my only question would be (and it could be just to the angle/light the pics where taken) is whether there is consistent colour match on the kit thats fitted. The front lip looks much different to the rest of the car and the headlights look discoloured. Cosmetics aside, the mechanics of the car would be more a concern if it was me buying any supra. At £9995, thats a top end price to pay for a 94 TT, so Id expect a mint car for that kind of money and for me, the photos dont say that. Just my 2p