The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just beat a renault megan sport is that good?? i no there a turbo

supra-lover

Guest dee_rz

yes the megane 225 sport is a 2.0 l turbo car it 225 bhp as the name surgests they do 0-60 in about 6.5 and 1/4 mile in 14.8 so a good race for a mk 4 supra n/a and after 90 leaptons you will and should pull on him due to your much better drag cd (co-offecient) and better gearing :) nice kill, noticing you getting alot of racing in seen owning your sup :cool:

Guest dee_rz
thats the one looks really nice...he was up my arse from the start then once i got to higher revs and the power kicked in i was pulling away nicely:) n/a should though shouldn't it??? more power?

nice kill.... but you need glasses :p nice looking :D :rolleyes:

yes the megane 225 sport is a 2.0 l turbo car it 225 bhp as the name surgests they do 0-60 in about 6.5 and 1/4 mile in 14.8 so a good race for a mk 4 supra n/a and after 90 leaptons you will and should pull on him due to your much better drag cd (co-offecient) and better gearing :) nice kill, noticing you getting alot of racing in seen owning your sup :cool:

yeah mate i have a go :rlol: iyour right when i got to 90 in fourth i was pulling away very hard at 130 he was way back GO ON THE N/A lol

Nah enjoy your NA for a bit. I find that you dont bother with Normal cars with a TT you like taking Porsche's etc. But TBH its more about who's got the biggest balls when you start playing at that level.

na i love my n/a the fastest car i'v ever had befor that was a fiesta zeetec-s so my supra feels like the fastest thing ever to me, i'm sp pleased with it....only thing that i don't like is the fuel bill i'm getting through £20 every 2 days rather than £5 lol worth it though :)

Guest dee_rz
Theres a lot of newish cars on the road that challenge the NA supra now like astra turbo/ megan/ audi tt/ golf gti turbo/ boxter or even that jag that beat me the other week but its still a great car for loads of reasons. Sounds like fun anyway.

yep honda ctr what i had, golf gti, and astra vxr turbo will give you a great race, get more mods on and keep yourslef ahead of the pack, but if you come across a well modded one of these you need a tt to kill one, but glad your loving your supra mate a nice step up from the fiesta zetec s, i had one of those when i was 18 felt like a chav and had to get rid of it for a focus zetec s then got rid of that when too many chavs gotta hold of those too as that scene just is not for me and i don't want to be associated with the like of them :D so then bought a civic type r my03 loved it and own for 1 and 1/2 years only to start to see spotty face chavs starting to get these too :( so i thought i'm going to have to get something thats going to be more non accesable to your run of the mill chav so it had to be something fast and expensive to run and group 20 insurance step up my gorgeous mk 4 supra tt and all is well :)

Guest dee_rz

just realise i went off on one then :D and posted my life story anyways back to subject.................

what will supra_lover race next :cool:

i raced a mx5 tuesday nite 4 junctions of the 4174 in bristol, i know its only a 1.8 but there very light and i was happy with the win! :D

are they rear drive as he was drifting rather allot, crazzy man! :p

ha ha mx-5 i raced one of the new ones today on the way home from me girls,,,it didn't stand a chance...i blew him away on the first little race we had, so i slowed down coz i new he only had a little engine, but he was right up my arse all the time revving his engine and all that.....we came up to a set of lights so i pulled to the left so he could pull up next to me,,,BUT HE DIDN'T:tongue: just stayed right up my arse lol lol so off came o/d and i floored it bye bye mx-s lol looks like a mini supra though nice