The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pair Supra J-Spec rear calipers including rebuilding kit(s), single piston

Roelezz

Some months ago I had a J-Spec Supra (NA) with one sticky rear caliper unfortunately. I have owned other Supra's in the past and this was the second time I had a sticky rear caliper...

Bought a pair of used calipers from the internet and a rebuilt kit so I could rebuild them and directly swap them on instead of first taking them off and rebuilding them afterwards.

So now I had a spare set of calipers so I ordered another rebuilt kit (x2) for these calipers. With a compressor I pushed the stuck piston out but decided to postpone the rebuild to when really needed.

Since I sold my Supra this will be never? Or not in the close future anyway so I am selling the calipers including the new rebuilt kits with new pistons!

These are the single piston calipers and you can make them new with the rebuilt kit.

Asking price is 100 GBP with 15 GBP shipping via DHL. Or make me an offer!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231790[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231791[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231792[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231793[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231794[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231795[/ATTACH]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.