The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-Luck front bumper and Veilside side skirts.

Guest Ec1202014

Guest Ec1202014

These are Aerokit parts, with the Aerokit badge and part numbers.

They're in 202 black but do need rubbing down and painting again. The paint isn't great on them and there are a few splits in the paint on the bumper - the fibreglass is all intact though. Indicators are included too.

The skirts have a little split from removing them but a quick fix before paint and they'll be ok. They're packed at the back with expanding foam which actually makes them very strong so they have no flex.

Fitment I have to say was perfect on my car, they were only removed as I'm trying to take it prodiemnetly back to OEM.

£200 for the whole lot collected from Louth in Lincolnshire.

Guest Ec1202014
Very cheap and good fit by looks of it good luck with the sale (will save someone a lot of time and money)

Thanks man. I always prefer getting things at a fair price, this is a forum to help each other after all... They do need prepping and repainting though really.

They're still available from Aerokit at £220 for bumper and £160 for the skirts so I think £200 is a decent price.

Fair play to the club there dose seam to be quite afue good members on here that hopefully happy to snap these up

When I got mine it needed some work under both headlight and couple bits of gel coat before any prep work and then paint and bumper alone was £249.99 + £30 post

Snap up a bargain guys :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.