The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra parts up for sale shortly. Getting interest.

supra_24

The following items will be out up for sale in a weeks time. Just thought I would list them here briefly to see if anyone may be interested in them.

These are all off of a Supra Mk4 1994 twin turbo.

- 5 speed Stage 3 racing clutch. Will find out brand shortly as it has only just been removed from car. Have been told its in very good order.

- Supra flywheel in good condition.

- Supra induction black oem piping.

- Supra HKS super flow induction with piping and fittings.

- Japspeed induction filter.

- Supra MK4 1994 TT OEM Cam Cover.

Let me know if any of these items may be of interest and I can keep to one side for you.

Image will be put up in a weeks time alongside pricing.

Regards

Ashley

The clutch has recently been removed from my TT 5 speed supra, which also uses a W58 gearbox, so will work fine bud.

In terms of pricing I need to go down to my garage still to take a closer look at the clutch. I have been told by my garage its in really good condition. Didnt have much use to be honest, as my car was off the road for some time due to it needing some restoration from the previous owner. Only reason i removed the clutch was due to upgrading to a stage 3 + and uprated flywheel.

so would most likely be looking for around £325 or near offers for it bud.

Let me know if interested.