The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back again

wewsupra

Hi just a quick hello to all again

I have been out of work for last 6 months due to my old company closing and have had to cut a few costs out i have not even had the money to get back on here :)

Im back on now as ive just been offerd a new job and even a house with the job :p

But i have never got rid of the supra ,the supra has been sitting on my drive with no tax, but while its been of the road i thought why not strip the paint work myself as i would love to have full respray maybe to baby blue.

My supra was N/A manual, i saved my money and got a TT engine put in the supra with few extras intercooler,bov, 3k worth ect ect

Then i saved again and got a do luck bumper,trd arches ,v.side skirts.

I had a few problems just befor i lost my job ,chris wilson on here fixed a few of them.last problem is im cutting out sometimes at junctions but will re start straight away ?

Next step is full respray ,bonnet vented and a few more bits and ends

heres some photos of supra in the years

So hi to all :p:p:p:p:p

n718860251_5059626_5434.jpg

zasasasasasadads.jpg

zlop.jpg

znznznnznznz.jpg

zxzxzxzxzxzxzx.jpg

zczczzzzzzz.jpg