The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Crawley forum members, where to MOT?

Supra Gaz

I have a similar question to above, but I need four-wheel-alignment, not an MOT. I've spoken to AFR about it, but they're waiting for new equipment to be delivered. Usually I'd be happy to wait for them, but I'm driving to Cornwall on Wednesday and ideally I'd like it done before then...

Any suggestions??

(Sorry to hijack the thread, I thought you wouldn't mind as you've got an answer, but let me know if you want me to £#*$ off and post elsewhere) :)

I have a similar question to above, but I need four-wheel-alignment, not an MOT. I've spoken to AFR about it, but they're waiting for new equipment to be delivered. Usually I'd be happy to wait for them, but I'm driving to Cornwall on Wednesday and ideally I'd like it done before then...

Any suggestions??

(Sorry to hijack the thread, I thought you wouldn't mind as you've got an answer, but let me know if you want me to £#*$ off and post elsewhere) :)

As you're up there, it might be worth you going to Wheels in Motion, just up the M25, as they are fantastic IMO, and are very reasonable too. :)

I used to take mine to a little garage just outside of East Grinstead, Woodcock Services I think its called, just 2 secs down the road from where the Supra Centra (JIC) used to be and where I bought my Supra from. They used to MOT all the supras they got in so know the car quite well. Now I just take mine to a little garage down the road and I test the car with them lol so no one else has to drive the car :)

• 6 months later...

Bumpity bump!

Mine expires today, anyone else got any other suggestions? Gaz, how were Just MOTs?

Edit:

Tried Stillwells in Northgate - too low.

Tried JustMOTs - too low.

The hunt continues!

Edit again:

Webber Motor Company, Spindle Way - sorted!

Edited by Kilps (see edit history)