The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra got mapped!

Tenttu

Woohoo!! Finally, after a year of waiting to get my car running again i got it back on the roads! The car is -94 TT 6 speed JDM Ummm... my spec list is quite modest but:

Stock engine

Holset hx 50 mfs

Sard 800cc

Bosch 044

Fuel dampner bypass line

Greddy 3-row cooler

3,5" exhaust

HKS F-Con V Pro Gold

Tial 60mm wastegate

Exedy carbon-carbon clutch

and last but not atleast 1,16bar of boost!

To be honest my mapper didnt have the time to raise boost more and i will have to just live with what i got :tongue:

600,6 hp and 760nm or 560 ft/lb of torque @ 1,16bar :)

I have to say that i am VERY satisfaid after all the waiting!!

Edited by Tenttu (see edit history)

The torque btw is 560 ft lbs, as Wez says very good results at such low boost, what are the turbo specs??? Most singles are way form their efficiency range at that boost.

Holset HX50 MFS

MFS Compressor 67/98mm

Turbine 72/86mm

Exh 19cm2

T4 / HX50

Max rpm 115,000

Max gain 0,62kg/sec (83 lbs/min )

Max pressure 4,6

Shame on them picking on that little 600;) Different story if they had a 1000 next to them. Still a quick car though:d

Yeah!! I hate when people do that :D That R6 had timed 11.3sek and 121mph on the quarter-mile :blink: Still, that supra needs more power, me thinks :innocent:

My run at Speedparty in Lappeenranta Airfield 4.9.2010

Not a total clean run because there was raining quit a bit and i was all over the place untill i hit 4.gear.. But still acceptable speed at 289km/h wich is 179mph. In dry track i would run over 186mph i reckon but untill that happens 179 is my personal record :) Ou this is 0 to 1700 metres so its a looong mile :p

Yeah!! I hate when people do that :D That R6 had timed 11.3sek and 121mph on the quarter-mile :blink: Still, that supra needs more power, me thinks :innocent:

Yeah but they are slow from a roll on, I had another play with a diff single turbo supra last night, not even close;)

• 8 months later...