The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oil and Wheelz Info....

Supradude666

Hey guys, a few things first of all i got a leaky sump (the sealant has corroded and is leaking) and as my beastie is due another oil change i thought id get it done now and an oil change at the same time problem solved BUT and heres the thing i was told that using castrol GTX magnatec isnt good on a supra due to Toyota's small tolerances (is this bull shit) so what oil would be best i got the grade right 5w30 but what make???? thanks for your input guys..

secondly what is the PCD and the Offset of our cars DUmmy here cant find it anywhere lol.. im asking because i need to know if the wheelz im gonna borrow from daddy are gonna fit while my spangly 18's are off for a polish and general tidy up got a bit tatty over the harsh winter wanna spruce em up a bit...

thanks for the info guys