The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T MOT emmisions problems (Emanage Blue ECU)

Supradaz

hi all,

I'm havin Co emmission problems with my NA-T and car has failed Mot.

I know the car is running way to rich as I havn't had the ECU mapped properly but got a bit of a shock when I found out the Co is 10.75% vol and Mot should be 3.5% vol or under so it's over just a bit LOL.

I am running 440cc injectors and an Emanage Blue ECU but can't get the Emanage to knock the Air flow back any.

Has anybody succesfully used a Emanage Blue to take away Airflow. In the manual you put in a minus figure but we have tried but aren't getting the Co to drop any.

We are thinking of putting the old injectors back in but it's just a bit of a nightmare having to re-wire in the old injectors and then re-wire the 440cc's back in after mot.

If that's what need done then so be it but just thought I'd ask if anyone could shed any light on how to use the Emanage Blue correctly to adjust the fueling.

thanks in advance.... Daz