The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Moment of truth today- Mot Day

Firestorm

So todays the day the teddy bears have their picnic- personally bad weather for it but its also the day my supes heading in for her MOT.

Its in the capable hands of the guys down at Interpro. Theyve done the necessary work and its down to the nice man who will mot.

Its crunch time on weather or not ill be tracking her on Saturday in Llandow with the boys.. so hope shell push through.

otherwise theyll be a sale for my track day.. :( and really really wanna go!

updates as i have them

back to you in the studio.

*moves to edge of chair and bites lip*

If only everyone would post up when it comes to MOT time, the forum would be much more interesting.

If everyone posted up sarcastic comments like you all the time, this place would be much more depressing :p

Only messin! lol

yeh jodys putting on the 2nd cat for me. they said my tyres were close to the bar and will need replacing soon.. but i dont wanna get it done by interpro cos i just found out that the company i work for is entitled to 50% off tires at our local National Autocentre.

should be fine, rear hub and bearing fixed.. Check

2nd hand fan clutch fitted.. Check

fog light conversation (new fuse) check

new conector box (worth bout 1quid) for side light.. check