The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pissed off !!!!!!!!!!!!

johnd-mkiv

I have spent the last 6 months getting my car ready for the modball rally that takes place this sunday. Most of the mods done to my car have been done for this event for example I have done the following

Full respray

full engine rebuild

single turbo install

leather interior

I had a spare engine that went into gbh around feb time along with all the parts needed to finnish the job. I told them there the car had to be completed for the begining of june at the latest, I would ring up and send emails for progress reports and keep reminding them of the event im doing. 2 weeks before I go away they pull the car in for an engine swap which I thought a bit late but he promised it would be done. The car has run into problems with mapping and a few other bits, I had to go down there and modify a few pipes to make them fit but nothing to hold them up any longer.

I rang abby motorsports direct yesterday as they were mapping the car, I had not heard anything from gbh on the progress on my car. Abby motorsports basically told me that theres no way it will be done for sunday and they will be looking at it again monday. Still not heard anything from gbh which has pissed me right off.

Where do I stand with this? with regards to money im loosing and me being promised the car

bang out of order mate, you've spent hours of time and thousands of pounds to get it done in time, he's obviously just been pushing your job to one side whilst takeing in more jobs.

he should of concentrated on getting one job done before he start another, i know a full build is a lengthy process but gbh aint exactly cheap and he knew your deadline so should of allowed a month for last minute tinkers, not like it's his first build, he knows that you can easily run into problems.

gutted for ya mate, at least you'll be comfy in steves beemer, have a good time