The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what if,...

SupraStar 3000

Ok I have a question.

Where is the Isle of Dogs and what is there...?

I'm confused. :blink:

there used to be (not sure if its still there) a nice little pub:blink: where on a Friday, us construction workers would frequent for a beer and put a £1 in a jar to see girl dance and show us there bits:eyebrows:

that is my only knowledge of the isle of dogs

"Got a black magic woman

I got a black magic woman

Yes, I got a black magic woman

Got me so blind I can't see

But she's a black magic woman"

I'd say its most likely black magic shes practices, but her skin colour is unkown.

I'd guess shes Haitian, Caribbean or African therefor, black.

a good theory, more research is needed into this most purplexing of questions.

What? Green as in,... 'new to the music scene'?

Nah, as in Peter Green. Once brilliant musician, until he shot an albatross whilst on tour in Manalishi. He was trying to shoot a walrus for its tusk but a penguin nudged his elbow as he pulled the trigger. His career went downhill and he ended up opening a furniture store.

Ok I have a question.

Where is the Isle of Dogs and what is there...?

I'm confused. :blink:

I live on the Isle Of Dogs, it is one of the most famous places in London! We have Canary Wharf here (Canada Tower) the tallest building in the UK! We also have penthouses on the Isle Of Dogs with views of the dirty thames worth 10 million! And to confuse you even more I live behind a farm :D

there used to be (not sure if its still there) a nice little pub:blink: where on a Friday, us construction workers would frequent for a beer and put a £1 in a jar to see girl dance and show us there bits:eyebrows:

that is my only knowledge of the isle of dogs

Right that just contradicted everything I said above :p

But seriously been living here for 18 years!

I live on the Isle Of Dogs, it is one of the most famous places in London! We have Canary Wharf here (Canada Tower) the tallest building in the UK! We also have penthouses on the Isle Of Dogs with views of the dirty thames worth 10 million! And to confuse you even more I live behind a farm :D

Is it an island? :blush:

Is it an island? :blush:

:)

In a way yes... you can only access the island by two points at the top of the island. When 9/11 happened they used to stop all the cars at these points so no one could get on the island and close to Canary Wharf.

You see it on Eastenders all the time, though we are the upside down bit. Opposite the Millennium dome or known as the 02 nowadays.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_of_Dogs