The mkiv Supra Owners Club

!!! Lui's MEGA CONVOY to Japfest 2009@Castle Combe Saturday 16th May !!!

lui

:bang:Lui's MEGA CONVOY to Japfest 2009@Castle Combe Saturday 16th May

:bang:

!!! Last year 70+ Supra's went in convoy !!!

Meet point will be at the famous monthly Jap Reading meet site at

Comet / McDonald's car park by Madjaski Stadium in Reading

Just off the ring road at junction 11 m4

Post code for your sat nav is RG2 0QG

Be there between 6.15am -6.45am

!!! LEAVING AT 7.00am SHARP !!!

Route will be as follows:

1.5mile journey on A33 back onto the M4 the 55 miles down the M4 to Junction 17 & then around 5 miles just off the M4 to Castle Combe's circuit.

TOTAL 61 MILES & around 1:10 hrs journey there.

Leaving at !!! 7.00am SHARP !!! ETA to Castle Combe's 8.15am

!!! We are leaving at these times to get to Castle Combe at 8.15 to get set up on club stand & miss the mad rush of 9.00 main start of queuing & getting in !!!

Link to this Mega Event below:

As you all know our aim is to get going at 7am I will be leading the convoy there is a small trip of 1.5 miles back onto the M4 then 55 miles of M4 all the way to junction 17 where we come off then around 5 miles to Castle Combe.

On the M4 I shall be going at speeds of around 70-80 MPH leading the front & homer Darryl keeping in touch with me via 2 way radio staying at the back & letting us know all in tack :eyebrows: main thing is not to over take me the leader I would imagine that there will be 60+ supra's attending this & with a mixture of all ages so let's have a great convoy & at almost be safe as I would also imagine there will be loads of !!! Normal & Undercover POLICE keeping tabs on the M4 too !!!

Cheers Lui

Add name to list if in for mega convoy

01. Lui

Edited by lui (see edit history)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As mentioned on the phone, put me down as a maybe. If there's no one else from the mod/events team on site very early to sort out the stand and parking I'll stay over at the travelodge the night before.

now I live 5 minutes from castle combe but I may have to join you :)

lol, nutter :D Is your brother in law coming? Would be good to see him and the Cobra again :)

• 2 weeks later...