The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet 'S Club Party' - Saturday 16th July 2016 at Wroxall Abbey

Burna

Yes it's back! The calendars biggest Supra owners event!

The overnight event the 'S Club Party' will be held at Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate on Saturday 16th July 2016, just SE of Birmingham so nice and central for everybody

http://www.wroxall.com/

The day will firstly start with a meet at the Heritage Motor Centre Motor Museum in Gaydon at 12pm

www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/

The club is organising a large section of reserved parking, so it's a great photo opportunity with all the cars together. The convoy will then leave at 2pm to make our way to Wroxall for the main event.

Hotel check-in from 3pm

The afternoon will continue at Wroxall with entertainment activities organised by the club, evening BBQ, followed by more entertainment activities late into the evening.

After the success of last years event, and also listening to all your helpful feedback, we have managed this year to secure full exclusivity of the whole estate, and will be moving the 'S Club Party' over to the mansion. Same as last year a substantial discount has been arranged on the room price, and even better this year a concession on the bar has been agreed, so cheaper drinks for everyone :)

Now the cost:

Single occupancy, BBQ, and Heritage Museum Meet £90.00

Double occupancy, BBQ, and Heritage Museum Meet £100.00

Breakfast is not included, if you wish to have breakfast it will be an extra £10.00 pp

Again like last year this is a huge saving

Pay a non refundable 50% deposit now and remainder by 25th June 2016

Rooms will be allocated on a first come first served basis upon payment of deposit. The masters, suites, and superior rooms in the mansion will be allocated first, then working it's way down the list to the standard rooms in the courtyard. So I suggest you be quick as all these rooms will go fast again like last year.

SHOP NOW OPEN FOR THESE TICKETS

>>>CLICK HERE

146852.jpg

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooms will be allocated on a first come first served basis upon payment of deposit.The masters, suites, and superior rooms in the mansion will be allocated first, then working it's way down the list to the standard rooms in the courtyard. So I suggest you be quick as all these rooms will go fast again like last year.

Just a quick one, isn't this going to upset a few people like last year?

As they are all the same price but quite a few of the rooms were so much better and some really bad?

Trust me Al, I've tried to work this many different ways to try and make everyone happy, but that will never be possible as you know. I've negotiated a standard rate across the board no matter what room type, so we are doing this the fairest way possible, you book first you get the better rooms, the allocation will then trickle down the room list.

At the end of the day the 'S Club Party' is about spending time with the members, so your room will be somewhere to rest your weary head, if a better room is important to any member, then book quick once the shop opens up :)

Trust me Al, I've tried to work this many different ways to try and make everyone happy, but that will never be possible as you know. I've negotiated a standard rate across the board no matter what room type, so we are doing this the fairest way possible, you book first you get the better rooms, the allocation will then trickle down the room list.

At the end of the day the 'S Club Party' is about spending time with the members, so your room will be somewhere to rest your weary head, if a better room is important to any member, then book quick once the shop opens up :)

I know that more than anyone.

I'm there for the party and the members not the location.

I'm just worried about other members getting upset which could be understandable.

I like the first come first served aspect, just like DB.

Maybe set a date the shop will go live so it gives everyone a fair shot of getting a room instead of relying on a notice on this thread?