The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 Publication Available to Buy - Limited Copies!

ellis

Own a Piece of Dragonball History

As was the intention after Dragonball 2013, there are now a very limited number of the Dragonball 2013 'Road to Rouen' publications left. Every member attending Dragonball received a free copy as part of their pack which has left some for sale. A limited number of only 100 of these were produced and nearly 60 went at Dragonball so you have a great opportunity to own a little piece of Dragonball history for a bargain price (much, much less than the overall production cost). ALL the money raised from the sale of these will be going into the club fund with a view to buying event items (possibly a tent/small marquee to act as a central gathering point for events, perhaps flags, banners etc etc).

As well as the book you'll also get a 20th Anniversary sticker too!

The book is 44 pages long, perfect bound with a soft-touch laminated cover (handy for Ed!).

To buy, PM me on here. Preferred payment method is bank transfer or, if it has to be, PayPal.

First come, first served - once they're gone, that's it, there will be no more!

Contents are:

• Introduction & Welcome from Branners

• History of mkivsupra.net

• Meet Your Fellow Dragonballers

• Meet the Newest Club Members

• Jazz's Guide to Photographing Your Supra

• The History of the Supra (1978 - 2002) 8 pages

• Memories of Dragonball 2006

• Memories of Dragonball 2007

• Memories of Dragonball 2011

• Memories of Dragonball 2012

• Route Maps for 2013

All of this can be yours for the princely sum of just £17.95 delivered in the UK (overseas delivery will be quoted separately).

For those attending FF6 Meet at Bluewater you can buy there too, same price.

Couple of taster pics below to show you what you're getting but be quick, these will sell faster than Jamie P's GTR!

[/url]image

Have counted up now and there are only 33 copies left.

I shall list below the copies as they are bought. Will do a mass mail out when I get the 20th Anniversary stickers through:

1. Dave West - COLLECTED FF6

2. Clay - collecting from FF6 - COLLECTED FF6

3. Jos (Holland) to post out to Holland - PAID - POSTED

4. Manwithsupra (Rich) - to post - PAID - POSTED

5. Johnny G - to post - PAID - POSTED

6. DaveR - COLLECTED FF6

7. Calzo21 - to post - PAID - POSTED

8. Suprastar3000 - to post to prison cell - POSTED

9. Silverhaze (Chris) - to post - PAID - POSTED

10. LBM - COLLECTED FF6

11. Sent to Toyota PR Dept - POSTED

12. Sent to Toyota PR Dept - POSTED

13. Herbert - Austria - POSTED

14. Scorling - PAID - POSTED

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

Guys, honestly this is a piece of art, it is as professional and as informative as you could get!!

We are very lucky as a club to have such a talented member. We are at the envy of all other car clubs :cool:

Now go order your publication!! :D

That looks epic :)

I was thinking this in general is something this club could really do with having on an annual basis.

I wouldnt mind spending £17-£20 an a MKIVsupra Annual coving the big events, meets, shows, members cars, projects etc.

Would certiantly raise the profile of the club somewhat :D (Although I am not saying it needs raising).

Oh I will also have one too please :D

That looks epic :)

I was thinking this in general is something this club could really do with having on an annual basis.

I wouldnt mind spending £17-£20 an a MKIVsupra Annual coving the big events, meets, shows, members cars, projects etc.

Would certiantly raise the profile of the club somewhat :D (Although I am not saying it needs raising).

Oh I will also have one too please :D

Worry not, there will be something new and different next year.

PM me details etc and I can put you down as a definite for this one.

These were absolutely fantastic and full top marks to Ellis for these, I was loving the bit about Jazz's photography skills :D

That bit was hilarious!! I nearly wet myself laughing at that bit. Though after my friend took some photo's on DB, I think we might have found Jazz's teacher! Will post a thread later.

That bit was hilarious!! I nearly wet myself laughing at that bit. Though after my friend took some photo's on DB, I think we might have found Jazz's teacher! Will post a thread later.

Is it just an Asian thing like the Rugs and tissue box's? :D