The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The DragonBall 2011 Feature Photos

Mallo

Now then...

Right sorry ive not been on in a while but ive just been mega stacked out working and shooting cars.

But now winter is drawing in ill try get on more, even though i dont own a supra. but i do have a Passat estate now, 60mpg Win!!!

Anyways The dragonball, as planned this was due to feature in Banzai but unfortunatly it seems between a mixture of communication lost it didnt make it.

But Jo has promised me that next years 2012 will make it in :) On the other plus side a new Magazine called Fast N Modified would like to run a feature on it. I know many of you wont be to interested in the general modified scene but any coverage is good and everyone like to see they car in print. Ive been doing alot of work with them and they seem to be featuring a good variety from modified show cars, to jap metal and the extremes of a V8 powered old skool mini van. Ok these are all shoots ive shot im naming but hey ho lol

Ive had Ellis asking if he could see the pictures so im giving them here to see aswell.

Can i please point out the quality is crap and what i should of done was shoot them in a different format, a lesson learnt. Im not overally happy with them.

If you want a copy just Email me with the picture attached so i can send you the full size, titles "Dragonball" to: [email protected]

Im not expecting alot of emails because i know i can do 100 times better :(

Anyways in no order as photobucket seems to have swopped it all around for me after i put them in order here they are. ALL 135!!!

Thanks Mallo

PS: Im looking for feature cars, no matter where in the country you are hehe

Mallo!!!

Good to hear from you mate, thank you for taking the time to put these pictures up for us. :)

Just going through these pictures gives me tingles, what a weekend, that is going to be hard to top!

Thanks again for taking some amazing pictures Mallo, you sir are a top man! :thumbs:

Its ok mate. im not happy with the quality, caught alot of things though so its all good.

Ill deffo be coming in 2012 if the invite is there :)

Don't be too hard on yourself, you got quite a few top magazine quality pictures there!

Invite is always there mate, enjoyed your company too! :)

I should be ive asked him. although i am tempted to come in my own car, simply becos i can load it up, keep all camera gear in it and its does 600 miles to £60 haha

Plus if i get a mate to come he can drive and i can hang out of the window again. But just jump in one of the supras in the day times.

My mate who popped along in the Corsa VXR has just swopped it for a porsche cayman was woundering if he could tag along again :)