Wez

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you add me to fella i am at work at the moment but when i get in i can upload a picture of my map

Name: J80leo

Ecu: Emanage blue

Trans: STD Auto

Turbo: GT4088r

Mapped by: Hypersr

Rating: 8/10

Result: 521 bhp / 450ftlbs

Stock Cams

Sard 800cc Injectors

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/j80leo/Photo0070.jpg

Have you got a pic of the full plot?

Hi Wes,

Please could you update my info? Ten months after the event, I finally get around to scanning my printout. Ta.

Name: Tannhauser (Cliff)

Ecu: AEM

Trans: 6sp Manual

Turbos: T61 .7AR Hotside

Mapped by: Ryan G

Rating: 10/10

Result: 556bhp

HKS 264/264 Cams

Sard 800cc Injectors

From the graph, it looks to be around 512 ftlbs torqueSurrey Rolling Road_0002.jpg

Hi Wes,

Please could you update my info? Ten months after the event, I finally get around to scanning my printout. Ta.

Name: Tannhauser (Cliff)

Ecu: AEM

Trans: 6sp Manual

Turbos: T61 .7AR Hotside

Mapped by: Ryan G

Rating: 10/10

Result: 556bhp

HKS 264/264 Cams

Sard 800cc Injectors

From the graph, it looks to be around 512 ftlbs torque[ATTACH]102491[/ATTACH]

Done :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
Wez any chance of putting mine on plz details in post 174 i think thanks;) just read the post after mine wez i can not get onto the forum at home as my laptop is no good sorry fella just leave it off

Hi Wez can you update mine please. :)

824hp

600ftlb

1.7 bar

Both updated :thumbs:

Wonder if it would be worth adding columns for 'boost pressure', 'fuel', 'cams' and 'gearbox' to the table, as it would help quantify the results. Also perhaps split the hp and torque results into separate columns?

Could do :thumbs:

If people are all for this just post in here your views and we can revamp the table if needed ;)

Something like this?

[table=head;sort=1,2,5]Name|ECU|Trans|Turbo|Cams|Fuel|Mapped By|Rating|HP|Torque

Nic|HKS F-Con V Pro|Manual|Garrett GT3582R|in2256/ex264|Pump|HKS Pro dealer|10/10|542.7PS

[/table]

Or

[table=head;sort=1,2,5]Name|ECU|Trans|Turbo|Cams (in/ex)|Fuel|Mapper|RR|Rating|HP|Torque

Nic|HKS F-Con V Pro|Manual|Garrett GT3582R|256/264|Pump|HKS Pro dealer|Surrey RR|10/10|542.7PS

[/table]

Or

[table=head;sort=1,2,5]Name|ECU|Trans|Turbo|Cams (in/ex)|Fuel|Mapper|RR|Rating|HP|Torque

Nic|HKS F-Con V Pro|Manual|Garrett GT3582R|256/264|Pump|HKS Pro dealer|Surrey RR|10/10|542.7PS

[/table]

Yeah better layout.

Perhaps be easier to transfer info to spread sheet. Is it possible to show an open spread sheet on the forum in a similar format?

Edited by Nic (see edit history)

I like it, something like this, shed load of work to edit though :D

How about a notes section at the end that could have any other info added?

[table=head;sort=1,2,5]Name|ECU|Trans|Turbo|Cams|Fuel|Mapped By|Rating|BHP|Torque|Notes

Wez|Solaris S6GP|Manual|PHR S1|HKS in264 ex264|V-Power|Ryan & Pat|10/10|591bhp|520ftlbs|n/a

[/table]

[table=head;sort=1,2,5]Name|ECU|Trans|Turbo|Cams (in/ex)|Fuel|Mapped By|Dyno|Rating|BHP|Torque|Notes

Wez|Solaris S6GP|Manual|PHR S1|HKS 264/264|V-Power|Ryan & Pat|SRR|10/10|591bhp|520ftlbs|n/a

[/table]

Edited by Wez (see edit history)