The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra ECU Register

Wez

Autronic ECU, PHR Stage 2+, will be fully mapped by Leon Green and Mark Sheedy (I think thats his name), Currently running base map until 2000 miles, seems to run fine, no probs with colds starts etc.

Is this fully mapped now?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Wez anymore at the inn :)

PHR Stage 1, AEM, BL Box + 3200stall, Ryan G mapped, Rating 9/10 (will be 10/10 once the cold start is tweeked)

Hey Rob

Please could you contact me if there is something that needs a quick tweak on your car.

As this is the first i have heard of it and i like to make sure all the cars are perfect.

Thanks

Ryan.

Hey Rob

Please could you contact me if there is something that needs a quick tweak on your car.

As this is the first i have heard of it and i like to make sure all the cars are perfect.

Thanks

Ryan.

Done, let me know when you want the rating increased to 10/10

10/10 please :) Ryan's just fixed it. Just to add as well that the reason for 10 is mainly how the car drives. Ryan(Michel) has done a brilliant job especially with regards to gear change points, throttle response, spool time and kick down. I finally understand the difference a good mapper makes to a car! In the sense it can really make/break(literally) a car! Top Job fella's :)

• 2 weeks later...
Updated.

If you are not 100% happy with the mapping why dont you look at getting it sorted?

I am doing :) My car is off back up to Michel's soon anyway, so it will be getting remapped whilst its up there, to 1.4-1.5bar, by Ryan (dont know if he knows yet;))

• 3 weeks later...
Wes just a thought, how about linking the dyno graph on the table like this.

[table=head]Name|ECU|Trans|Turbo|Mapped By|Rating

Nic|HKS F-Con V Pro|Manual|Garrett GT3582R|HKS Pro dealer|10/10

[/table]

Thats a cool idea if people can PM me there a link to their plots :thumbs:

Or I could and another column at the end for a dynoplots.