The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What would you do?

michael

Okay... all joking aside...

I used to live in South Africa, and I've been hijacked before... let me tell you, it is a very different experience...

The bloke in the video is just being a vandal, in the hijack scenario, they just want your car, they don't car if there is a living person or a body in the vehicle...

I was hijack twice and attempted once, not a pleasant experience, and if some twat like that came up to me, I wouldn't think twice in pulling a trigger or running them over...

Life is simple like that, don't provoke a fight / arguement unless you are willing to deal with the possible outcome that you will come off worse...

there is no such thing as being "hard" anymore, we are in a time where people think being hard is hanging out in gangs and using guns, nobody wants to fight one on one anymore to solve an problems (not that i think problems should be solved with violence), because people know there is always someone bigger and tougher out there than themselves, so to be feared you must hang about in large numbers or carry weapons.

I have never physically beaten anyone, because I dont see the point in fighting over stupid things, if I was severely sinned against then I may think about it, but people these days want to fight over silly things like someone spilling their drink etc....

I pressume you guys have heard of the 'Bum Fights' DVD series in the US where they pay bums to fight each other for 200$ etc?

Well i understand that this was from a new DVD where they basicalyl pay 'people' like that guy to mindless things etc.

God bless the USA.

a mate of mine downloaded 'Beach Bumfights' its the biggest load of bollox Ive ever seen.

They even get two birds to fight in the sand...sounds erotic....yeah.....well eh its crap, the camera is shaking all over the place, no close ups, and the gals that fight are ugly.

But all the lads cheering em on dont seem to realise the difference between a good looking gal...so just think they are desperately trying to prove they are 'men' by geering n cheering and saying 'get naked' and I'm thinking....I'd rather have a 'cup of tea' am I odd? (besides I dont wanna see women covered in blood thats seriously v odd)

:p

What is it with this world people would rather go out and give each other a smack in the mouth....when they should be making love to each other, chilling having loads of sex, and generally having a good time...

Why do we have this prehistoric 'animal' mentality that seems to take over the minds of most men.....

its like a Saturday Night, some people havent had a good night unless they come home with a black eye and no teeth left....I'd rather get laid....

:p