The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Prince is trying to scam me!

Guest uk_spek

Guest uk_spek

Just had this through from a PRINCE no less.

Its so bad, it made me laugh

Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire,In West Africa.

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. We got your contact from a computerize data following my effort searching for a trustworthy person to assist us.

I am PRINCE MIKE KAMARA the only son of late CHIFE and Mrs Alfred.G. KAMARA,

I am here with my only sister Joy,Our father was/a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal.

When our mother died,our father took me and my junior sister special because we are motherless.Before the death of our father on in a private hospital here in Abidjan,He secretly called us on his bedside and told us that he has a sum of Eleveen Million United States Dollars (USD$11M)Only deposited in a bank here on his name.

He also explained to us that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance him from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that we should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of our choice who can assist us in claiming this fund from the bank for us for investment purposes and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management).

But because of the present political problems in this country Cote d'ivoire we want to transfer the money out of the country as we don't know what might happen next.

We are honourably seeking your assistance in the following way.

( 1) To act as the foreign partner of our late father by claiming this fund from the bank for further transfer and investment to your designated bank account abroad.

Moreover , we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designated account in your country overseas.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God Bless.

PRINCE MIKE KAMARA

:baa: :twak: :stupid:

I've just had one from Suha Arafat, no less! She wants me to help her to get £millions out of Palestine. Oh, and please not to grass her up to the authorities;)